RenuvaLaze Class III Laser
Help Patients Relieve Pain, Promote Healing, and Improve Nerve Function
Finally, a Low Level Laser thats Effective AND Affordable with RenuvaLaze Class III Laser
With so many other lasers on the market why should I chose the RenuvaLaze III? Here are just a few ways how the RenuvaLaze III separates itself from the competition:
- Affordable—$2,500 (thousands less than our competition)
- Easy to Use—99 Pre-programmed settings
- Portable, Light, Sturdy
- Solid ROI—Pays for itself in months not years
- Battery Operated — Includes a Charging Unit, no wires to trip on, and its small and lightweight.
- 99 Pre Programmed Protocols — No need to look up or remember codes. They are already programmed in.
- Easy to Use Digital Display — Simply scroll down to the condition and press select.
- 100% Portable — Take it to a game, seminar, on vacation or to work.
- Durable Case for Safe transport
- Perfect for a clinical setting or Homecare — Rent it or sell it to patients; It.s Safe and Easy to Operate!
- Effective — 30 years of research will ensure maximum patient effectiveness
- Affordable — At only $2,500 you are going to want one for every room in the office.
99 Pre-Programmed Protocols
One of the biggest complaints about other class III lasers is that you have to memorize hundreds of codes or refer to a thick manual to enter in the appropriate codes and frequencies for each condition. This can be frustrating and time consuming. Not Anymore! 99 Pre-Programmed conditions are Alphabetical for easy finding. Simply hit select and they are PRE-LOADED making it faster, easier, more accurate
- ABDOMINAL PAIN
- ACUTE INJURY
- BITES INSECT
- BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH
- BLOOD PRESSURE LOW
- BLOOD SUGAR BALANCE
- CANKER SORES
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- CHRONIC FATIGUE
- CIRCULATION STIMULATION
- COLD SORES HERPES SIMPLEX 1
- COLD & FLU
- CYTOMEGALOVIRUS HERPES SIMPLEX V
- EAR ACHE/INFLAMMATION
- EMOTIONAL STRESS
- GALLBLADDER /LIVER REGULATION
- GALLBLADDER STONES
- GOITER — THYROID HYPO
- HEARTBURN /G.E.R.D.
- HERPES ZOSTER/VARICELLA
- HORMONE FEMALE — BALANCE
- HORMONE MALE — BALANCE
- HOT FLASHES
- INFLAMMATION — CHRONIC
- KIDNEY STONES
- LARGE INTESTINE
- LIVER — BALANCE
- LOW BACK PAIN
- LYME DISEASE
- SCAR TISSUE
- SLEEP APNEA
- THROAT INFLAMMATION SORE
- THYROID HYPER
- THYROID HYPO
- URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)
The RenuvaLaze III is a class 3a/3b laser. The combination of the (2) visible laser diodes and (1) invisible near infrared diode are an excellent match for treating pain, inflammation, and a variety of skin conditions. The invisible near infrared diode at 830nm can have a soothing and warming effect upon tissues and joints but can also help the (2) laser diodes to penetrate deeper and faster.
The RenuvaLaze III has
- (3) Three Laser Diodes
- Two (2) Visible Low Level Laser Diodes @ 635nm (red light) @ 7.5mw power
- One (1) Near Infrared Diode @ 830nm (invisible light) @ 20mw power
- Ninety-nine (99) Pre-programmed Treatment Protocol Codes
- One (1) User Code for programming in your own frequencies
The RenuvaLaze III has a one-year full warranty against defects, malfunction and excessive wear and tear. RenuvaLaze is made in America and designed to last. Many RenuvaLaze III lasers have been around for 7 years or more with no problems.
Safety and Precautions
As a precaution, it has been claimed that prolonged direct exposure to your eyes can cause damage. Occasional passing over the eyes should not cause alarm. Always use the laser in a well-lit room and keep the laser pointed away from the eyes to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Pacemaker & Other Implant Devices
Patients with Pacemakers are recommended to check with their Primary Care Physician before using the RenuvaLaze III.
Other implants such as metal rods, pins, dental and cochlear implants are NOT contraindicated.
It is NOT recommended to treat pregnant women.
The RenuvaLaze III has a detoxifying effect on cells and tissue. In rare cases, overly toxic patients (such as previous drug users) may experience nausea, vomiting, rash, trouble breathing, or flu-like symptoms as a result of large quantities of toxins being released into the body. This rare occurrence will generally pass within a few days. If these symptoms persist please consult your Primary Care Physician. Drinking at least 12 glasses of water per day can help speed the detoxifying process.
Low Level Laser Therapy (Photomedicine) is considered safe, effective and side effect free making an ideal adjunctive therapeutic modality for intractable chronic pain.
(Shigeyuki Nakaji et al — pub. Photomedicine and laser surgery vol. 23 num. 1, 2005)
- OSHA: RenuvaLaze III may be used without protective glasses.
- Avoid Direct Viewing of the Eyes
- Pregnancy is Contraindicated
- Talk to your Primary Care Physician before treating Patients With Pace Makers
- The RenuvaLaze III Wavelengths @ 635nm/830nm have not shown to facilitate Cancer Cells.
- LLLT and Cancer Risk: Photo—energy used from all lasers used for biostimulation and pain relief is usually (1-50mW) and remains far below the levels needed for ionization. Light emitted from these lasers, even in high doses, does not induce cancer growth.
- Pointman, MD, Ph.D, Pekka J., Low Level Laser Therapy as a Medical Treatment Modality, Art Urpo Ltd, Tampere, 1992.
DISCLOSURE AND DISCLAIMER
What Makes RenuvaLaze Different?
- Mobile. Battery powered and rechargeable, the RenuvaLaze is light enough to take it anywhere. Bring it to a game, seminar, or on vacation. Comes with a durable case for safe transport.
- 100 Pre-Programmed Protocols. The days of searching through manuals for codes are over. 99 treatment protocols are already pre-programmed.
- Easy to Use Digital Display. Simply scroll down to the condition youre treating and press select.
- Use for Homecare. Rent or sell it to patients—its so easy to operate, theyll be able to use it without problems.
- Great ROI. At only $2500, youll want one for every room in the office. RenuvaLaze can pay for itself in the first 60 days.
- Rest-Easy Warranty. Sleep soundly at night knowing that your table is protected with our 12-month, end-to-end warranty.
- Research-Based. More than 1700 case studies and research pieces have been published, documenting the benefits of low-level laser therapy.
Is RenuvaLaze Right for Your Practice?
The RenuvaLaze III hand-held low level laser is the culmination of science, research, doctor input, practical setting experience, and recommendations from practitioners all around the world.
Featuring protocols based only on researched, tried and true frequencies, wavelengths, and protocols, RenuvaLaze helps you get the best clinical outcomes consistently. Use RenuvaLaze to promote healing in patients who present with back and joint pain, wounds, arthritis, sports injuries, muscle sprains and strains, and much more.
Request more information about adding RenuvaLaze to your practice or clinic.
Get Renuvadisc News
Join our Mailing List and stay on top of the latest developments, research, and breakthroughs.